Curb Appeal Checklist
Add some curb appeal to sell your home
Inspect the outside ground. Remove any building materials, scrap wood, discarded household items, etc. from the property. Store garbage cans in the garage.
- Is the roof free and clear from obstructions and moss?
- Are the gutters clear and neatly hung?
- Are the windows clean and free from obstructions (such as overgrown bushes or trees)?
- Are bushes, trees and shrubs neatly pruned?
- Is it time to power wash the siding?
- Is touch up paint needed?
- Is the front door in good shape?
- Are plants neatly pruned?
- Is the bed free and clear of weeds?
- Is the bed properly mulched?
- Are flowers in bloom?
- Is the lawn free from weeds?
- Is the lawn free from grass clippings?
- Is the lawn neatly edged?
Knowing the factors that affect your home’s value is important. Click here to receive an evaluation of your house’s value.
If you have any questions, call us at (914) 337-0210 or contact me using the form below.