Attention first time home buyers: Looking in Eastchester?
It’s a huge venture to buy your first home.
Of course with all the excitement is also some apprehension.
You’ll definitely need a skilled REALTOR® looking out for your highest interests, and you’ll probably need some consultation along the way.
As a veteran in Eastchester real estate, I’m absolutely qualified to provide my services with purchasing your first house.
Not all REALTORS® are equally able to help you find a home. My dedication to my clients is what sets me apart.When you hire Patricia Forgione’s Realty Network, Inc. to help with your first home purchase, here’s what you can expect:
- I’ll lead you through each phase of the home-buying process. From finding the perfect home among all the properties available in Eastchester, to advising you on closing costs.
- I’ll assist you with setting your wish list of features and amenities that you want in your house, your community, and your school district.
- The financial nuts and bolts of buying a house can be mind-boggling. I’ll walk you through the several mortgages and home buying plans to choose from.
- I’ll keep an eye on all the latest listings, and make sure you see all the homes that match your criteria.
- Basically, I will do everything in my power to make sure your home buying process is stress-free.
I’m ready to work for you — finding the perfect home in the Eastchester area is my business!